Flojet Plus Bottled Water Pump
The Flojet Bottled Water Pump 220V is a convenient way to get water to your espresso machine or any appliance that requires water where mains water isn't available. Utilising office water containers the Flojet bottled water pump has a unique cap that fits tightly on the the neck of the bottled water. The suction wand incorporates an automatic shut off valve in case the bottles runs out of water. this safety feature protects your expensive equipment from running dry.
The New and improved Bottled Water PLUS is part of Flojet's premium water dispensing product line. When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where portable potable water is needed. The Bottled Water PLUS system is also designed for convenience-the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance running dry.
- Model: BW5003-000A
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation. Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimise noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Over the past 12 years, Flojet Bottled Water Systems have helped serve over two million cups of coffee per day in cafes and coffee shops worldwide. Backed by the Flojet brand of electric diaphragm pump technology, a brand enjoying over 35 years of operational excellence. Flojet's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over seven million units in service.
Comes with 1/4" pushfit connectors and 1/4" tube. To convert to standard 3/8" John Guest you'll need the John Guest Straight Reducer 3/8" PF x 1/4" PF, we include this part with the Flojet. Don't forget to check what connectors and tubing you need for your espresso machine.
Most espresso machines have a 3/8" male connector. So we have listed some parts you will need on left side of this page. Also if you use one of our BWT water systems this will allow you to refill the water bottle from any water source and have filtered water for your equipment. Our BWT filter heads have a 3/8" male thread also.
A typical installation will go like this: Also see the Video tab for advice from our friend TerryZ on installation.
- Bottled Water: Office style water container (Not included)
- Short length of supplied white 1/4" hose
- John Guest 1/4" x 3/8" adapter: included
- Length of 3/8" John Guest tubing, typically 1 meters
- John Guest 3/8" Push Fit x 3/8" BSPF. Connect to side BWT filter head.
- BWT Filter Head - Choose Filter as well. Something like BWT Bestmax XL
- John Guest 3/8" Push Fit x 3/8" BSPF. Connect to otherside of BWT filter head
- Length of 3/8" John Guest tubing, typically 2 meters
- John Guest 3/8" Push Fit x 3/8" BSPF to connect to your machine or pump if have a La Marzocco