Brood are the worlds leader in no keg Nitro Coffee machines.
Nitro Cold Brew has never been easier! Our ground breaking Nitro V2PX draws cold brew coffee from any container, keg, or bag; chills it to 2°C, and infuses it with nitrogen extracted from the air. This means no separate nitrogen tank is required. Within seconds you'll have velvety smooth Nitro Cold Brew in your hands!
It couldn't be easier to set up. All you need is Cold Brew coffee and power. This unit draws only 1.8 amps! Perfect for mobile operations or just companies that want to reduce their power usage.
No cuts in bench, no kegs, no gas tanks, no fridge. Set up in seconds and ready to pour in minutes.
East of Use
- Consistency with every pour
- 2DC Cooling Technology
- Works with any beverage
- Customised branding availble
- Low service and maintenance
- Fully plug & play - setup & use in under 2 mins
And for all you that have struggled with a traditional kegerator, we promise you that the Nitro V2PX eliminates all the hassle. Better yet, you get a consistent product at every pour and never a flat cup of nitro. Forget about your pressure regulator or switching your nitrogen tank. We all know how tedious that can be. You'll have more time to focus on your customers.
- Reinforced spout for safe moving around. Great for transporting or moving the unit around. Other units have flimsy spouts which are known to break.
- Machine body made from re-inforced stainless steel. Unit looks much higher quality with the outer shell being one continuous piece of high grade stainless steel. Will continue to look great for many years of careful use.
- Pulls lower amps, the one tap puills 1.8 amps compared to 3 amps of other units.
- Pours 36L/ a minute and a constant 2c. Nothing comes this close.
- Controls for temperature and nitro levels.
- Easy to clean. Flush with water every 24 hours.
- Air filter is 1 micron. Purest air only.
- Comes with bag in box adpater as standard
- Large 750ml internal storage for large ready to pour service.
- Cooler and more stable tempreture deispsnsing.