The all new Brewista Cold Pro 2 will revolutionise the way you make cold brew.
The patented lift, twist and drain system makes brewing cold brew a breeze, eliminating the mess and and hassle that comes with current cold brew systems.
Will produce up to 24.5L of cold brew.
Key Features include:
- Designed and manufactured in USA specifically for making cold brew coffee
- Patented lift-and-twist drain design for easy use and clean up
- New Integrated design eliminates need for adaptor ring
- Translucent material to see cold brew levels at any angle
- Tapered bottom ensures all cold brew drains through the spigot
- Recessed outlet filter holder
- Retention well to catch any errant grounds
- Snap-tight lid allows for stacking of buckets, using less space in your cooler
- Large, built-in handles make the unit easy to lift and move
- Includes 5 patented Brewista Essentials stand-and-fill paper filters
- Includes 2 patented Brewista Essentials Smart Brew™ stand-and-fill PLA filters
- Dishwasher safe, BPA free HDPE (high-density polyethylene) construction
- NSF certified
1) Fill your Cold Pro™ Bucket with 14 litres of water.
2) Coarsely grind 1.35kg of your favorite coffee blend.
3) Add the grounds into a paper filter inside the permanent filter.
4) Let the coffee pre-bloom for a few minutes before adding 14 more litres of water directly to the coffee grounds.
5) Cover the Cold Pro™ and let sit overnight.
6) The next morning, lift and turn the permanent filter to allow your brew to drain.
7) Dispense your ready-to-drink cold brew and enjoy!
Yield: approx 24.5 litres of ready-to-drink cold brew