Aeropress Coffee Maker
We found the best way to prepare coffee in the AeroPress as follows:
- Add 1 scoop or 14g of freshly ground coffee. You need it ground finer than French Press but courser than Espresso a drip grind would be perfect.
- Boil fresh water and wait 60 seconds before putting water onto coffee 85C is ideal.
- Add water to about 15mm below the rim
- Stir for 10 seconds
- Add a touch more hot water to top up then plunge the Aeropress slowly! You can then add some more hot water if you wish, place in a travel mug and off you go!!
- Quick and Easy
- Easy to clean after use. Just throw away paper filter and start again
- Brews one cup at a time
- Comes with 350 paper filters, stirrer, scoop, paper filter holder and funnel.
- We sell paper filters separately